Towering high above the waterpark are Great Waves twin speed slides. Climb to the top of the stairs, lay flat on your back and fly on a thin cushion of water all the way to the bottom! This super fast experience will have you leave you breathless and heading back towards the stairs for another trip down!
- Patrons must be at least 48″ or taller to use the big water slides. (Small slides for children are available in the play pool.)
- Patrons must follow all lifeguard instructions.
- Goggles, masks, eyeglasses and other eyeware is prohibited on the water slides.
- Running and horseplay are prohibited at all times especially on the water slide stairs.
- Patrons must slide feet first.